Peyton Manning is officially a free agent now that the Indianapolis Colt released the 14-year QB great earlier this week to avoid paying him the $30+ million that would be owed to him this year. Besides they will have Andrew Luck very soon. The Redskins, on the other hand, are in dire need of somebody capable behind the center. The question is do they pursue a 36-year-old franchise changing quarterback who is coming off a four neck surgeries and miss the entire previous season or do they set their sights on a young quarterback that can lead the team for years to come like Robert Griffin III or Matt Flynn?
- Coko Talks Balancing Demands of Gospel Muisc and SWV [ EXCLUSIVE]
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- Yolanda’s Take: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 5 Tips On How To Wash Natural Hair [ORIGINAL]
- Fonzworth Bentley Talks Revelations After Becoming A Father [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- AV’s Say What: A Happy Day Is When… [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]