Peyton Manning is officially a free agent now that the Indianapolis Colt released the 14-year QB great earlier this week to avoid paying him the $30+ million that would be owed to him this year. Besides they will have Andrew Luck very soon. The Redskins, on the other hand, are in dire need of somebody capable behind the center. The question is do they pursue a 36-year-old franchise changing quarterback who is coming off a four neck surgeries and miss the entire previous season or do they set their sights on a young quarterback that can lead the team for years to come like Robert Griffin III or Matt Flynn?
- Exercise Your Brain From Negative To Positive [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Points Of Power: Living As Members Of God’s Kingdom [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why I'm Not Here for #WhiteGirlsRock
- Yolanda’s Take: What To Do When Your Child Acts Out In School [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Points Of Power: Your Word Vs. God’s Word [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Mass Graves Discovered in 'Biggest Christian Massacre' in Syrian Civil War