Peyton Manning is officially a free agent now that the Indianapolis Colt released the 14-year QB great earlier this week to avoid paying him the $30+ million that would be owed to him this year. Besides they will have Andrew Luck very soon. The Redskins, on the other hand, are in dire need of somebody capable behind the center. The question is do they pursue a 36-year-old franchise changing quarterback who is coming off a four neck surgeries and miss the entire previous season or do they set their sights on a young quarterback that can lead the team for years to come like Robert Griffin III or Matt Flynn?
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice