Peyton Manning is officially a free agent now that the Indianapolis Colt released the 14-year QB great earlier this week to avoid paying him the $30+ million that would be owed to him this year. Besides they will have Andrew Luck very soon. The Redskins, on the other hand, are in dire need of somebody capable behind the center. The question is do they pursue a 36-year-old franchise changing quarterback who is coming off a four neck surgeries and miss the entire previous season or do they set their sights on a young quarterback that can lead the team for years to come like Robert Griffin III or Matt Flynn?
- Should Secular Artists Be Allowed To Perform On Gospel Shows?
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Why Tasha Page-Lockhart Will Be The Most Successful “Sunday Best” Winner [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 104.1 Singles Mix & Mingle w/ Chante Moore [PHOTOS]
- Church Busters: Why Is This Service So Long?! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Apple Cider Vinegar: What’s It Actually Good For?