Peyton Manning is officially a free agent now that the Indianapolis Colt released the 14-year QB great earlier this week to avoid paying him the $30+ million that would be owed to him this year. Besides they will have Andrew Luck very soon. The Redskins, on the other hand, are in dire need of somebody capable behind the center. The question is do they pursue a 36-year-old franchise changing quarterback who is coming off a four neck surgeries and miss the entire previous season or do they set their sights on a young quarterback that can lead the team for years to come like Robert Griffin III or Matt Flynn?
- Points Of Power: God’s Wisdom Vs. The World’s Wisdom [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- The Summer Of Praise Aboard The Spirit Of Washington.
- 3 Common Traits Of Youth Who Don’t Leave The Church
- 3 Steps To Picking Best Summer Camp For Your Child
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer