Be Inspired at the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer! Support our very own Cheryl Jackson at Avon Walk – Washington DC on May 5-6, 2012 as she walks for two unforgettable days of passion, power and fun! Since 2003, inspiring Avon Walk participants have raised more than $740 million for breast cancer programs to support research for a cure, advance prevention and so much more. This year Cheryl has committed to joining the cause by raising $1800. We are In It to End It, are you? Support Cheryl and the fight against breast cancer – visit Info.avonfoundation.org/goto/cheryljackson and to learn more visit avonwalk.org or call (202) 469-3474.
- Should Secular Artists Be Allowed To Perform On Gospel Shows?
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Why Tasha Page-Lockhart Will Be The Most Successful “Sunday Best” Winner [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 104.1 Singles Mix & Mingle w/ Chante Moore [PHOTOS]
- Church Busters: Why Is This Service So Long?! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Apple Cider Vinegar: What’s It Actually Good For?