(Washington, DC) — The FBI has arrested a suspected white supremacist for allegedly paying an undercover agent to illegally modify his AK-47 rifle. Forty-eight-year-old Douglas Story of Manassas is also accused of making online threats against the President. Authorities say money and the gun were exchanged and Story was arrested after taking possession of the modified weapon yesterday. It’s alleged that under the name “Confederate Brother” Story wrote about the potential assassinations of President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder. He does not face charges for the alleged postings. Story made headlines in 2010, when he placed an anti-Islam decal on his truck and was ordered to replace his license plate which read – 14CV88 – references to the Confederacy and “Heil Hitler.” Story faces up to ten-years in prison.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice