(Woodbridge, VA) — Police have charged an elementary school janitor with assaulting a seven-year-old student. The alleged incident happened last Friday at Enterprise Elementary in Woodbridge. Police say 59-year-old Ross Schrecengost of Unionville used his push cart to corner the young student, then pushed him. The student was not seriously hurt.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice