Alexandria City Public Schools is offering free breakfast and lunch to students. The program started yesterday. Schools Nutrition Director Becky Domokos-Bays says a large number of students are eligible. Alexandria City Public Schools Nutrition Director Becky Domokos-Bays says the meals are available to all students under age 18.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice