Actor/ director Bill Duke, the co-director of Dark Girls, dropped by to discuss the documentary. He spoke to WOLDCNEWS.com about the colorism struggles women of color deal with not just in this country but also worldwide. Duke directed the film with D. Channsin Berry.Check out our exclusive interview here
- Points Of Power: God’s Wisdom Vs. The World’s Wisdom [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- The Summer Of Praise Aboard The Spirit Of Washington.
- 3 Common Traits Of Youth Who Don’t Leave The Church
- 3 Steps To Picking Best Summer Camp For Your Child
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer