You’ve probably heard the phrase robbing Peter to pay Paul but this is just ridiculous– and scary.
Local police are still searching for the gunman seen in the surveillance video.
According to WUSA 9:
Police say the thug, believed to be between 18-20 years old, followed his 26-year old victim into the church.
Surveillance video shows the robber running up behind the victim and going through the church doors. Moments later he is seen running out with the victim’s belongings.
Police say the armed robber ordered his victim to the ground and aimed his gun at him, and at least one other person.
No one was hurt, and no shots were fired. Police are offering a $10,000 reward for anyone who offers information leading to the arrest of the suspect.
See the surveillance video below to see if you recognize the suspect and help help local authorities bring justice on behalf of this church.
Find us on Facebook!
- The Rickey Smiley Show on TV One Reaches the Faith Based Community
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Explains Why She Stayed [VIDEO]
- Lexi Explains The Meaning Behind “Burn It All Down” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Minister Sabrina Mclean: “Pain Is Part Of The Process”. Pt 1
- Will Smith To Direct A Biblical Movie w/ Vampires?