“You Paid It All” singer Wess Morgan puts it all out there in his music. His new album “Livin” paints a vivid picture of the good and bad in his life. Wess talks to “The James Fortune Show” about why it was important for him to share his highs and lows. Listen to the audio player to hear him discuss overcoming addiction and divorce, and how he’s helping others with his testimony in this exclusive interview.
The James Fortune Show Behind The Scenes [PHOTOS]
1. Isaac CarreeSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. James Fortune, Canton Jones, Isaac Carree & Mitch HenrySource: 3 of 7
4. James FortuneSource: 4 of 7
5. James Fortune & Isaac CarreeSource: 5 of 7
6. Isaac CarreeSource: 6 of 7
7. James Fortune & Isaac CarreeSource: 7 of 7
Get The Very Latest From “The James Fortune Show” On Facebook!
Wess Morgan On Sharing The Highs & Lows Of His Life On New Album “Livin” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com