Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Black Entrepreneur Inks Major Tea Distribution Deal With Sam’s Club
- A Very Pregnant Ayesha Curry Claims An Angry Houston Rockets Fan Intentionally Bumped Up
- Morgan Freeman Responds To Misconduct Allegations In A Second Statement: ‘I Did Not Assault These Women’
- Slay Duchess! Meghan Markle Given Her Own Coat Of Arms
- What The Renewed Border Enforcement Means For Black Immigrants
- Black Philadelphia Teen Who Was Once Homeless Receives Full-Ride Scholarship To Harvard University
- Meghan Markle’s Deplorable Half-Sister Is Now Attacking Meghan’s Mother
- Here’s The Weak Punishment The Officers Who Assaulted Sterling Brown Will Receive
- This Week With Cheryl Jackson (5-20-2018/5-26-2018)
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com