Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Sabrina Johnston Shares Her Story as a 15-Year Breast Cancer Survivor
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- President Trump Tweets About Rep. Elijah Cummings’ Death
- Bradley Beal Signs $72 Million Dollar Extension With The Wizards
- Aveda Salon Charged A Curly Haired Customer A Texture Fee
- Wild-Card Nationals Head to World Series With Sweep of Cards
- Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings Dead At 68
- The Clark Sisters Are Back!
Every Time Omarosa Proved She Is The Queen Of The Sunken Place
1. Omarosa vs. Wendy WilliamsSource: 1 of 11
2. La Toya JacksonSource: 2 of 11
3. Omarosa Defending Trump Wanting To Jail Women For AbortionSource: 3 of 11
4. Omarosa Crying About Her Black FriendsSource: 4 of 11
5. NABJ MadnessSource: 5 of 11
6. Always SellingSource: 6 of 11
7. April Ryan Outs OmarosaSource: 7 of 11
8. Robin RobertsSource: 8 of 11
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com