Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Man Uses His Savings To Buy Gas For Nurses Fighting Coronavirus Outbreak
- Gabrielle Union And Kaavia James’ Isolation Curls Are Poppin’
- Can You Really Grow Your Hair Longer With Diatomaceous Earth?
- #QuarantineDiaries: Jada Pinkett-Smith Wants To Know How To Remove Her Broken Acrylic Nails Without Acetone
- A Time of Refreshing: VaShawn Mitchell & Friends Mini Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO PREMIERE]
- Porsha Invites Women To Break The Stigma Of Having A Miscarriage
- MD Gov. Larry Hogan Declares A Moment Of Prayer & Reflection On Palm Sunday
- How Did You Spend Palm/Communion Sunday?
- DC Mayor Bowser Shuts Down The Wharf Fish Markets; Patrons Not Practicing Social Distancing
- Scripture For The Week “Be Strong–Don’t Throw In The Towel”
Every Time Omarosa Proved She Is The Queen Of The Sunken Place
1. Omarosa vs. Wendy WilliamsSource: 1 of 11
2. La Toya JacksonSource: 2 of 11
3. Omarosa Defending Trump Wanting To Jail Women For AbortionSource: 3 of 11
4. Omarosa Crying About Her Black FriendsSource: 4 of 11
5. NABJ MadnessSource: 5 of 11
6. Always SellingSource: 6 of 11
7. April Ryan Outs OmarosaSource: 7 of 11
8. Robin RobertsSource: 8 of 11
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com