Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Wale Says He Was Racially Profiled By American Airlines
- Black Women Started The Body Positivity Movement, But White Women Corrupted It
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Romantic Hairstyle Is Perfect For Your Next Date
- Israel Houghton Hosts ‘DeMaskUs’ Listening Party & Previews Song With Wife, Adrienne Bailon [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016
- After Five Search Warrants, Amber Guyger’s Apartment Was Reportedly Never Searched
- These 5 Petty Republican Attacks On Black Candidates Show The GOP’s Desperation
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com