GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With Holiday New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- Two Dead Including Gunman At Mercy Hospital In Chicago
- Should Chipotle Rehire Manager Who Wouldn’t Serve Group Of Young Black Men? Twitter Chimes In.
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- How Stacey Abrams Is Taking A Stand To Make Sure Voter Suppression Never Happens Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- “Revival!” Hits Theaters December 7 Starring Mali Music
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com