GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- This Website Will Pay You $1,000 To Binge Watch All 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies
- Porsha Williams Delivers A Baby Girl!
- Exclusive: Construction at Camden Yards Light Rail Station to Be Finished By Orioles Home Opener
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- World Water Day: Disturbing Facts About Water Supply In Communities Of Color
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- Tom Joyner One More Time Experience Register To Win Contest
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com