Congrats to Yo Gotti! He is now a co-owner of our Major League Soccer team, D.C. United!
My journey is to inspire, motivate, teach & show that even tho we come from nothing, we can create and build avenues to get and become whatever we WANT!!! Who woulda told me when I was 16 risking my life for a few thousand hustling in my neighborhood that I would be a Executive and that I would Build a platform to help other artist become self made Millionaires #CMG NO ONE would have thought 1 Day I would Become A OWNER of A Professional Soccer Team!!!
Thank you to @dcunited @mls The Whole Organization… #CMG #SUPA
Gotti alongside other investors will be on this ownership journey together. D.C. United is currently worth $750 million and with his investment, Gotti currently owns 2-3% of the team. Congrats again to Yo Gotti and welcome to the D.C. Family!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Wizards Sweep The Spurs For 22-23 Season After Friday Night Victory [Wizards Postgame March 24th vs Spurs]
- Michael Jordan Always Knew Who He Wanted To Play His Mom In The Film ‘Air,’ Saying “None Of This Would Have Happened Without My Mother”
- The Bowser Administration Investigates Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Sherri Shepherd Says She’s Learned A Thing Or Two About Being Locked Up
Rapper Yo Gotti Joins DC United’s Ownership Group was originally published on kysdc.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
LaTocha Talks To Cheryl Jackson About Her Passion To Do Gospel and Inspirational Music
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
See Who's Performing At The 2023 She Is... Women's Empowerment Summit
Happy Women's History Month! Here's 8 Scriptures For Women
Women of the Bible: Priscilla
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident