While many 11 year-olds claim the titles of football players or video game champion, Ezekiel Stoddard wields a position that is unique to someone his age. He is an ordained minister. He writes his own sermons and he studies the Bible in depth as any other minister would.
According to the Washington Post, Rev. Ezekiel Stoddard says God called him in a dream when he was eight to spread Jesus’ word. He was ordained on May 6, 2012 at Fullness of Time Church in Capitol Heights, Md. Ezeiel’s parents, Vasconcellas and Adrienne Smith, are pastors of the church.
- The Jackson Brothers Go On The Record About Everything! [VIDEO]
- Friend Request Accepted! What Finding My Dad On Facebook Has Meant To Me
- It’s Somethin’ To Be A Father- Leave Your Dad A Tribute Here!
- Myesha’s Minute: What’s In Your Emotional Diet?
- Jonathan Nelson: Pursue The Wisdom Of Our Fathers [Father’s Day Special]