The Beaties were married in Hawaii, which recognizes same-sex marriage, in 2003, and eventually relocated with their three children to Arizona.
Maricopa County Family Court Judge Douglas Gerlach ruled Friday that the Beaties could not divorce in the state of Arizona not because of Mr. Beatie’s transsexual lifestyle, but rather because the couple could not provide proper records to prove that Mr. Beatie was a man when he married his wife Nancy in Hawaii. You can read the rest here.
Check out the photos of the screening of The Undershepherd.
- Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor Opens TODAY! (video)
- Gospel Rapper, Da Truth Comes to Howard University’s Crampton Auditorium TONIGHT (FREE)
- The Sanctuary At Kingdom Square “Gun Buy Back” Event TODAY!
- U.S. Government: Homeschooling Unworthy Of Protection
- ‘Judge Joe Brown’ Cancelled After 15 Seasons
Complicated! Ariz. Judge Denies ‘Pregnant Man’ Divorce Because He Was A She When She Married! was originally published on elev8.com
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
10 Richest Black Communities in America