It’s Man Up! Mondays! Deitrick Haddon stopped by the K.D. Bowe show to share some encouragement to men who are struggling with some of the same things he overcame such as anger, rebellion, infidelity and divorce.
He also shares his thoughts on Gospel singers switching secular songs and adding a praise twist!
Watch the full interview below:
The KD Bowe Show
1. KD Bowe with @RealTalkKimSource:Praise 1025 1 of 6
2. One of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs you'll ever have is the job called YOU. Clock in and work on you DAILY!Source: 2 of 6
3. Ok so like seriously, I tried to find a pic of my wife that looked 'motherly' for my Mothers Day tribute to her. In all of 'em she just looked so HOT. So my tribute to my wife is... *clears throat* Happy Mothers Day, 'Hot Mama' :)Source: 3 of 6
4. In the studio w/ the AMAZING @jekalyncarr. #EyebrowMinistry!!!Source: 4 of 6
5. Your words will never be respected until YOU respect their value. Be deliberate and specific. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. James 5:12Source: 5 of 6
6. Love, Hip Hop & Holy Ghost! @iamkarlieredd thanks for stopping thru and saying hello!Source: 6 of 6
EXCLUSIVE: Deitrick Haddon Encourages Men Struggling & Getting Back To God was originally published on mypraiseatl.com