Netflix has had amazing shows and movies premiere and recently just attracted more audience members for “Bright.” The movie features Will Smith as a police officer and is a David Ayer fantasy drama. Nielsen Media states that it had an amazing opening weekend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Over the first three days over 11 million viewers watched the movie. “Bright” is attracting a young male audience. On Rotten Tomatoes the film received 29 out of 100. Writer for The Hollywood Reporter, John DeFore called the film “embarrassing.”
While some didn’t love the film a lot of people sat down to watch it. “Bright” fell a little short compared to the hit show “Stranger Things,” which received over 15 million viewers. We will just have to wait and see what “Bright” continues to do on Netflix.
- Ce Ce Winans Adds Four New Trophies To Her Dove Award Collection And She Looked Amazing!!!
- Community Affairs Show: Dr. Lorenzo Leggio of The National Institute on Drug Abuse
- From the mouths of babes – Motivational Moment
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
Will Smith’s Evolution From Fresh Prince To Box Office King (PHOTOS)
1. Will and Jazzy Jeff win an American Music AwardSource: 1 of 13
2. Will Smith and MC HammerSource: 2 of 13
3. The Fresh PrinceSource: 3 of 13
4. Will Smith In The 90sSource: 4 of 13
5. Will and JadaSource: 5 of 13
6. Will Smith ThrowbackSource: 6 of 13
7. Will Smith and LL Cool J (you know it’s the 90s when you see Fubu!)Source: 7 of 13
8. Remember when Tyra Banks was on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”?Source: 8 of 13
9. Men In BlackSource: 9 of 13
10. Will Smith In Bad BoysSource: 10 of 13
11. Remember “Wild Wild West?”Source: 11 of 13
12. Will Smith gets slimed at the Nick Kids’ Choice AwardsSource: 12 of 13
13. Will Smith plays some golfSource: 13 of 13
How Many People Watched Will Smith’s Netflix Film “Bright”? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com