Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- Whitney Houston Had ‘Never Seen Before’ Dresses Auctioned Off And No One Paid The Minimum Bid
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA and now Miss Universe are all Black Women
- Give Us Your Music Feedback For A Chance To Win A Praise Prize Pack
- Beyoncé Finally Answers Fans Questions About Not Winning Awards, IVY PARK & Not Losing Herself
- MODEL MONDAY: Afiya Bennett Met The Love Of Her Life By Not Giving Up On Modeling
- Text & Title on Sunday Joy with Ronnette Harrison (12/8/19)
- Scripture For The Week “Show Others Mercy”
- Report: Rapper Juice WRLD Dead At 21
- Prayer Requests “It’s Always A Good Time To Pray”
- Sunday School Review “Flowing From My Heart Is Gratefulness”