Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- Jermaine Dolly Explains Why You Must Serve Before Leading [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore’s Metro Subway System To Reopen In March
- Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling Talk Wrinkle, Loving Your Hair & Negative Energy
- 11-Year-Old Philanthropist Gifts Black Girls With Dolls
- How Black Union Soldiers Made History In Jacksonville, FL [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why It’s Important To Balance Out The Bad News Headlines With The Good [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jay Z’s Company To Invest In Robinhood Stock Trading App
- Bald Head, Don’t Care: 6 Bold And Beautiful Women That Effortlessly Rock No Hair
- Erica Campbell Talks About Her Mission To Show Love Across Gospel Lines [EXCLUSIVE]