Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- School & Office Closings Due To The Weather [February 20th, 2019]
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Payless Is Closing All 2,100 Of Their U.S. Stores
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway