Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- Artist Spotlight: Fred Jerkins Presents “A Project of Healing”
- Gospel Artist Who Won at the 2018 Dove Awards
- Greenleaf Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: ”The Price of Freedom”
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Trump Administration Gives Saudis A Pass On Likely Killing Of Muslim Journalist
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Young Mothers, Inc and Meko Kelly Presents “My Story, My Choice”