Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- War Hungry: The U.S. Army Is Looking To Startups For The Next Best Weapons Tech
- This Week In Racism: Netflix, Jealous Dad & Jogging While Black
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Van Jones Pulled A Paris Dennard And Defended Melania Trump
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families”
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry [EXCLUSIVE]