Gospel singer, Jason Nelson spoke to Erica Campbell about his new song “Forever.” The song was partially written by his wife and she came in singing a melody and it just worked. Nelson talked about having a responsibility to give people not just good music, but make sure people can hear God in it.
The song is not just a love song, but an ode to God. He likes that fans love to hear his voice, but it’s more to the song than just that. Nelson wants them to worship God with the song. His album will drop later on this year and he hopes fans find meaning in it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6pm ET.
RELATED: A Prayer From Jason Nelson [VIDEO]
- Sabrina Johnston Shares Her Story as a 15-Year Breast Cancer Survivor
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- President Trump Tweets About Rep. Elijah Cummings’ Death
- Bradley Beal Signs $72 Million Dollar Extension With The Wizards
- Aveda Salon Charged A Curly Haired Customer A Texture Fee
- Wild-Card Nationals Head to World Series With Sweep of Cards
- Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings Dead At 68
- The Clark Sisters Are Back!
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
Jason Nelson Talks About How His Songs Will Impact People [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com