“Black-ish” has been a hit on ABC since it began and has only gotten more popular overtime. Ross has not only won a Golden Globe for her role, but recently received a NAACP Award for Outstanding Actress. She is making headlines once again because now she is fighting to get a pay raise so it can be similar to her co-star Anthony Anderson’s level.
According to The Root, at a recent meeting for #TimesUp, actresses not only addressed sexual assault in the workplace, but gender pay gap as well. Ross spoke out about how she is paid significantly less than Anderson for the hit show. Her pay is now being discussed, but she wants a resolution to this.
Ross if she is not paid more is threatening to do less work for the show. She has even spoke about not appearing in as many episodes and doing other work on the side over “Black-ish.” We hope Ross gets a pay raise and this stops within this industry and others.
- Mr. Griffin: God Keeps His Promise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Explains How She Stays Replenished After Constantly Giving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Drake’s New Social Media Challenge Is Exactly What The World Needs Right Now
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Alleged Secret Daughter Of Joe Jackson Writing Tell-All Book
- Basketball Player Fighting For Her Life After Shooting At Florida School
- Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: This Ain’t That “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Jermaine Dolly On The Assignment Before The Accolades [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here’s How The NRA Supported The Parkland School Shooter