Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Brain Courtney Wilson Talks About His New Project “Transitions” and How it Relates to the State of the World
- Grammy-Winning Musician Anthony Hamilton Teams With AfricanAncestry.com to Challenge Fans to Unlock The Power of Their Ancestors
- 24th Season, Super Bowl Gospel Celebration Is Now “Super Bowl Soulful Celebration” Featuring Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton, NFL Players Choir & More
- Retired Officer Bruce Griggs Gives Tips On Ways To Avoid Negative Run-Ins With Police
- The Hezekiah Walker Center at Virginia Union University Hosts Open Auditions for 2023 Gospel Choir
- Becoming Emanuel: DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands & Drops New Single “Kingdom”
- J.R. Smith Launches New Golf Podcast With Ben Baller & Stephen Malbon
- Financial Emotional Intelligence & How It Affects Your Money | Money Monday
- There Will Be Two Black Quarterbacks Starting In The Super Bowl For The First Time In NFL History
- Brandon Smiley, Son Of Rickey Smiley, Has Died
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com