You might remember that comedian Kev On Stage is a former member of the Get Up! church. He talks with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his “Real Comedians of Social Media Tour.” The show, which is going to 40 cities, features a love and relationship seminar before a hilarious clean comedy show. Kev says the idea was born out of his desire to create a night out for the whole family.
Kev also talks about the fact that television gigs aren’t as necessary to to an up-and-coming comedian because of advancements in digital media and its reach to fans. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- HBCU, Tennessee State University Makes History With A Grammy Nomination of Their Project, “The Urban Hymnal”
- DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands on New Self Titled Album, “Emanuel”
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- MNRK Music Group Celebrates Nominations for Recording Artists Major., Jonathan McReynolds and James Fortune @ The 54th NAACP Image Awards
- CeCe Winans Releases New Music Video and Prepares for Tour
- Spike Lee to Receive the WGA East’s Ian McLellan Hunter Award for Career Achievement at 75th Annual Writers Guild Awards
Kev On Stage On Why TV Isn’t Only Way To Make It In Comedy Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com