Erica Campbell talks about the language kids use when their parents ask them if they’ve done chores, and they haven’t. It usually starts with a “well…” Similarly, when Erica & Tina were newly signed, Warryn used to tell the record label to strengthen your bottom line.” It’s important to stand strong in who you are and what you believe, and you can do that with your words.
Use power language; words that are strong, sure, and affirming. Words show that you know what you’re talking about. When you communicate with uncertainty, then the people around you won’t be certain either. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- HBCU, Tennessee State University Makes History With A Grammy Nomination of Their Project, “The Urban Hymnal”
- DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands on New Self Titled Album, “Emanuel”
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- MNRK Music Group Celebrates Nominations for Recording Artists Major., Jonathan McReynolds and James Fortune @ The 54th NAACP Image Awards
- CeCe Winans Releases New Music Video and Prepares for Tour
- Spike Lee to Receive the WGA East’s Ian McLellan Hunter Award for Career Achievement at 75th Annual Writers Guild Awards
Ericaism: Use Your Power Language [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com