Tamar Braxton has been going through some rough times lately, but God never left her side. She spoke with Erica Campbell to talk about the TV One show “Uncensored,” where fans will learn more about her not just as an artist, but mother, wife and daughter. Braxton will also give out details about growing up with a lot of family, dealing with sickness and overcoming it.
She didn’t hint at if she will talk about her husband, Vincent Herbert, but we will just have to wait and see. Braxton also spoke about almost losing her life when she had blood clots all around her body. She said, “In your darkest time God is the only thing you have to lean on.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The African American Women In Cinema Organization Announces Their 2018 Webisode Winner
- Leslie Jones Is Serving Grace Jones Vibes And We’re Like, ‘Yassss’
- This Colorado Black Firefighter Fought Racism And Won
- Angela Rye Claps Back At Trump For Normalizing Racism At White House
- Police Claim Black Woman Violently Arrested At Waffle House Threatened To ‘Shoot This Place Up’
- Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To End DACA Program That Protects Scores Of Black Immigrants
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative