Tamar Braxton has been going through some rough times lately, but God never left her side. She spoke with Erica Campbell to talk about the TV One show “Uncensored,” where fans will learn more about her not just as an artist, but mother, wife and daughter. Braxton will also give out details about growing up with a lot of family, dealing with sickness and overcoming it.
She didn’t hint at if she will talk about her husband, Vincent Herbert, but we will just have to wait and see. Braxton also spoke about almost losing her life when she had blood clots all around her body. She said, “In your darkest time God is the only thing you have to lean on.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- People Are Outraged Over Trump Calling Omarosa ‘Dog,’ But He’s Called Maxine Waters Worse
- IZ-Real Speaks About Why He Preaches Hope To Believers And Non-Believers [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Live: Watch 5 Of Aretha Franklin’s Iconic Performances
- Legal Experts Are Optimistic About Florida’s Latest ‘Stand Your Ground’ Shooting
- Inspirational Lifestyles: 21 Days To beat Depression – God is Near To The Broken Hearted (Day 13)
- Detroit and DC Have Planned Prayer Vigils For Aretha Franklin
- Create Your Own Edible Garden with Tips from Home Depot!
- This Alabama County Has Never Had An Integrated School Until Now
- Maurette’s Tip: Mountains & Valleys
Tamar Braxton Autograph Signing in the Big Apple
1. Tamar Braxton’s autograph signing in New York. (Photo: Naj Wareham and Patrick Neree)1 of 1
How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com