Tamar Braxton has been going through some rough times lately, but God never left her side. She spoke with Erica Campbell to talk about the TV One show “Uncensored,” where fans will learn more about her not just as an artist, but mother, wife and daughter. Braxton will also give out details about growing up with a lot of family, dealing with sickness and overcoming it.
She didn’t hint at if she will talk about her husband, Vincent Herbert, but we will just have to wait and see. Braxton also spoke about almost losing her life when she had blood clots all around her body. She said, “In your darkest time God is the only thing you have to lean on.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Councilman Trayon White Clears Up What Really Happened in the “Hit & Run”
Tamar Braxton Autograph Signing in the Big Apple
1. Tamar Braxton’s autograph signing in New York. (Photo: Naj Wareham and Patrick Neree)Source: 1 of 1
How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com