This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Kirk Franklin Sits Down With Snoop Dogg About His Journey To Redemption (Part 1)
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Beyoncé And Jay Z Help Raise $6M For Organization Focused On Cancer Research
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- Father Has Heartfelt Conversation With Son’s Bully
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- 6-Year-Old Amputee Receives Wheelchair Accessible Van From Jussie Smollett
- ‘Luke Cage’ Canceled At Netflix
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries