This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- FedEx Field Evacuated After Sunday’s Commanders vs. Dolphins Game
- Beware: Thieves Targeting Those Wearing Canada Goose Jackets In DC
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Jesus Understands the Human Experience – A Motivational Moment
- Amazon To Offer $25 Domestic Flights For Prime Student Members
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
Bishop Carlton Pearson Headed For Divorce
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Top 10 Gospel Christmas Songs
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
The Willie Moore Jr. Show