This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Arrestee Identifed As A Member Of Omega Psi Phi, New Video Of Arrest
- Starbucks To Close Stores On May 29 For Racial Bias Training
- This ‘Washington Post’ Columnist Says It’s Hard Being A White Man In America
- Barbara Bush Dead At 92
- Love Talking: Smothered Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Millenials Are Even More Delusional Than Their Parents On Police Brutality
- Unarmed 26-Year-Old Black Father Killed By Police Who Possibly Fired Over 30 Shots
- The Odds Are That Starbucks’ Racial Sensitivity Training Won’t Work
- Get Up Poll: What We Can All Learn From “God Math” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The ‘Trump Effect’ Is Blamed For A Spike In Racial Bullying Among Students