This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- DMV Rising Star Tré Burwell Has Passed
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- Congressman Kweisi Mfume Addresses Coronavirus In The Government + Ice Cube’s Plan [WATCH]
- Kamala Harris Talks with Divine Martino About the Biden/Harris Plan for Black America
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Claps Back At Issa Rae After Her SNL Appearance [WATCH]
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Live Your Dreams Now and Prove The Experts Wrong [VIDEO]
- Motivational Moment with Ronnette Rollins feat. Rev. Ron Harrison
- Text & Title Time on Sunday Joy with Ronnette Rollins