This year the flu has kept a lot of people down and GRIFF calls it “Flu season 2.0.” People are getting sick feeling better then getting sick again. He mentioned that he might have to start wearing a surgical mask so he doesn’t fall ill.
GRIFF also said you have to have the armor of God on. He prayed for the weather to stop changing so much because go from flip flops to turtle necks and end up sick. GRIFF also asked that everyone keep washing their hands to avoid spreading germs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- American University Under Lockdown After Reports Of Armed Intruder Near Campus
- Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Happy 100th Birthday Nelson Mandela: 17 Rare Photos Of The South African President Letting Freedom Ring
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Visits Morehouse Entrepreneurship Class