Erica Campbell spoke about kids and how they see the way we love, when we are happy as well as sad. They are paying attention to us and it will make up the person they grow up to be in relationships. She also mentioned that we have to be more responsible about what they watch and what lessons it teaches them.
We must model good examples for our children. If you show them sadness, anger and other emotions all the time that is what they might think relationships are like. Teach your kids the best way to love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks “Make Room” With Cheryl Jackson
- Sir The Baptist Sits Down With Cheryl Jackson
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County
- A Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect In The D.C. Area
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Church and Vote: Georgia GOP Trying To Stop Black Worshippers From Praising Candidates At Polls
- Black Activists Are Being Watched And Possibly Reported On In Mysterious ‘Race Paper,’ DHS Records Suggest
- Planet Of The Apes: This Gorilla Walks Like A Human For One Important Reason