Erica Campbell has a lot on her plate. From writing a book, to having a radio show and being a first lady she has to manage a lot of tasks. When she works she meets so many different people and within this business you never know if you’re going to work with them again.
She told a story about how she believed someone was talking about her right before she got there. Erica gave the advice of that you shouldn’t come to work with a fake smile or energy. Don’t plant negative seeds in your work environment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Councilman Trayon White Clears Up What Really Happened in the “Hit & Run”
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Ericaism: Be Nice, Quit Talking About People [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com