Erica Campbell has a lot on her plate. From writing a book, to having a radio show and being a first lady she has to manage a lot of tasks. When she works she meets so many different people and within this business you never know if you’re going to work with them again.
She told a story about how she believed someone was talking about her right before she got there. Erica gave the advice of that you shouldn’t come to work with a fake smile or energy. Don’t plant negative seeds in your work environment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Tremaine Edmunds?
- Only In Florida: Police Use Dead Man’s Finger To Try And Unlock His Phone
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Outraged By Judge’s Verbal Abuse Of Ill Relative
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Washington Football NFL Profile: Who is Denzel Ward?
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” In Conversation With Michael B. Jordan
- Another Black Man Was Thrown Out Of A Restaurant For Just Sitting Down
- A Tale Of Two Arrests: After Starbucks, Where Are The Calls For A Waffle House Boycott?