Has the enemy been trying to take things from your life? Erica Campbell spoke about how her kids sometimes get scared to sleep in their room because they think something is in it. She tells them not to fear and not let the devil have power over them.
We must not let the enemy give us fear, sadness or anything like that. Give the enemy his walking papers and tell him to get out. God will carry you through those bad times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Metro Train Derailed Outside Silver Spring Location
- Company Tied To Gov. Hogan Received Coronavirus Relief Loan
- Video Shows Trump Supporter Pulling A Gun On Black Man Warning That ‘No One Is Wearing A Mask!’
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Is How You Can Help To Get Justice For 11-Year-Old Davon McNeal
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]