Erica Campbell for #TBT decided to post a picture of her from the 7th grade. She reflected on the person she was then and how she wasn’t comfortable at times. Erica spoke about not knowing the person she was at that time, but growing into it.
She loves the fact that now she is more confident, amazing and how great that feels. Erica encourages people to do internal work on themselves to feel better. She is grateful for 7th grade Erica and now the 45-year-old one.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Motivational Moment with Ronnette Rollins – Open the Door!
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Roseanne Barr Trying to Get Kanye West’s Attention Through Social Media and a Swimsuit
- LeBron James Responds To Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Criticism: “I Will Never Shut Up”
- Biden Administration’s Continued Deportations Of Black Immigrants Raise Concerns
- How a Gold Statue of 45 Stole the 2021 CPAC
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- Lady Gaga Gets Her Dog Back Safe and Secured
- Jeremy Lin Hints At Being Called “Coronavirus” On Court By Other Players In Instagram Post