Bill Cosby is making headlines everywhere after he was found guilty on 3 different accounts of sexual assault. He is facing 10 years in prison for each account and will be sentenced later. Callers spoke out about how they felt about the verdict and many defended the comedian.
One woman mentioned that coming up in those days the women should’ve know they weren’t coming over for small talk. Another caller believes this is a racial issue because White counterparts have sexually assaulted women and never got prison time. One man called in and spoke about how the women shouldn’t of took the money from him. What are your thoughts about the verdict?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Bill Cosby’s Daughter Dead At 44
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Black Barbie! Issa Rae To Play Version Of Iconic Doll In New ‘Barbie’ Film
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- Here’s How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Malcolm X, In His Own Words
Candid Conversation About Bill Cosby And His Accusers [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com