It’s a wonderful day for Erica Campbell, GRIFF and the rest of the team. They are celebrating 2 years of “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” She talked about how thankful she is for everyone that is around and all the help she got when she first got to radio.
GRIFF also thanked her for the opportunity and talked about how Erica was a natural on the radio. They had ups and downs for a little bit, but found their groove. Thank you to everyone that has continued to support the show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cold: These Parents Are Suing Their Son Because He Won’t Leave The Nest
- Folks Were Afraid To Adopt This Pitbull Until One Couple Changed Its Life
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Adopts Newborn Baby
- GET THE LOOK: Meghan Markle’s Givenchy And Stella McCartney Dresses Perfect For Spring
- 5 Ways Running Taught Me To Break Through The Wall Of Life’s Challenges
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- There’s A Twitter Account For A Dog Who Sniffs Out Racism, And It’s Absolutely Glorious
- Steve Pemberton Speaks About Overcoming Mental And Physical Abuse As A Foster Child [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s How The Obamas’ Netflix Deal May Impact Their Net Worth
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Joy Living: Reflecting On 2 Years Of “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com