It’s a wonderful day for Erica Campbell, GRIFF and the rest of the team. They are celebrating 2 years of “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” She talked about how thankful she is for everyone that is around and all the help she got when she first got to radio.
GRIFF also thanked her for the opportunity and talked about how Erica was a natural on the radio. They had ups and downs for a little bit, but found their groove. Thank you to everyone that has continued to support the show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Archbishop Roy E. Brown Widow Is Being Evicted By The Church
- Author’s Corner With Cheryl Jackson And Bukky Agboola
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix Playlist [August 21st, 2018]
- Evidence Of Mental Decline? Trump Mistakenly Praises Congressional Black Caucus
- New Low: Cop Tases Unarmed Black Man Holding Two-Month Old Baby
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- Raheem DeVaughn On Aretha Franklin: ‘There Will Never Be Another Queen of Soul”
- Melania Trump Is Going To Visit Countries In Africa Her Husband Made Fun Of
- Nia Wilson’s Killing May Have Been Prevented, Lawyers Say. Here’s How
- Family Of Deceased Chicago Teen Demand Video Showing Death They Say Police Lied About
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Joy Living: Reflecting On 2 Years Of “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com