Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Conflict Between Worry and Prayer – A Motivational Moment
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Federal Appeals Court Temporarily Blocks Fearless Fund From Exclusively Serving Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Apple’s iPhone 15 Has Overheating Issues Due To Apps
- Bowie, Maryland Named One Of The Best Places To Live In America
- Video Of Black Man ‘Beaten By Multiple’ Florida Cops Goes Viral As Family Demands Justice
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Chaos Erupts At Parkdale High School Dispute Turns Physical
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Contact The Programming Department
Serious Business? 9 Most Surprising Celebrity Side Hustles