Erica Campbell is talking about being around your girlfriends and them encouraging you in the wrong way. Sometimes friends make you keep your nasty attitude and think negative on certain situations. When you have those kind of responses people might not want to be around you and it causes you not to love again.
Erica doesn’t want you to let pain hold you hostage from loving again. Don’t let your pain be your pet and stick around. She wants you to clear your heart and learn to love again.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
- Text & Title Time 9-17-23
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Assurance of Salvation – A Motivational Moment
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
- Teachers, Be Encouraged! – A Motivational Moment
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
Love Talking: You Too Mean (#LetItGo) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Contact The Programming Department
6 Protective Styles For The Fall Experts Say You Should Try
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Hope Christian Church Live Stream