Starbucks closed 800 stores today for racial bias education day after 2 Black men were arrested a couple months ago in Philadelphia. During the training they will see a message from Common, Eric Holder and other famous people. Many are hoping that in this training it will help in the effort to address racial bias.
Serena Williams just revealed her new sneaker. The tennis star put her signature on the tongue and laces of the shoe and will be sold for $120. NBA fans get ready because the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are headed to the NBA finals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families”
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry [EXCLUSIVE]
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Where Is Cayln McLemore? Missing National Guardsman Prompts Massive Search In Florida
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People
- Houston Teacher Under Fire After Parents Say Children’s Grades Were Based On Race
The Famous People Involved In Starbucks’ Racial Bias Education Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com