Starbucks closed 800 stores today for racial bias education day after 2 Black men were arrested a couple months ago in Philadelphia. During the training they will see a message from Common, Eric Holder and other famous people. Many are hoping that in this training it will help in the effort to address racial bias.
Serena Williams just revealed her new sneaker. The tennis star put her signature on the tongue and laces of the shoe and will be sold for $120. NBA fans get ready because the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are headed to the NBA finals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Give Us Your Music Feedback & Help Us Choose What We Play On Praise 104.1!
- Maryland Zoo Hosting Adult-Only Happy Hours This Fall
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
The Famous People Involved In Starbucks’ Racial Bias Education Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com