Starbucks closed 800 stores today for racial bias education day after 2 Black men were arrested a couple months ago in Philadelphia. During the training they will see a message from Common, Eric Holder and other famous people. Many are hoping that in this training it will help in the effort to address racial bias.
Serena Williams just revealed her new sneaker. The tennis star put her signature on the tongue and laces of the shoe and will be sold for $120. NBA fans get ready because the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are headed to the NBA finals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- See Why NBC Asked Kathie Lee Guilford To Stick Around For Another Year
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- #SayHerName: Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- ‘Good Riddance:’ Frederica Wilson Drags John Kelly For His Disrespect For Black People
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
The Famous People Involved In Starbucks’ Racial Bias Education Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com