Starbucks closed 800 stores today for racial bias education day after 2 Black men were arrested a couple months ago in Philadelphia. During the training they will see a message from Common, Eric Holder and other famous people. Many are hoping that in this training it will help in the effort to address racial bias.
Serena Williams just revealed her new sneaker. The tennis star put her signature on the tongue and laces of the shoe and will be sold for $120. NBA fans get ready because the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are headed to the NBA finals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Aretha Franklin Honored Posthumously With Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- I Want God: Maurette Brown Clark Cries Out to the Lord in New Single
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
The Famous People Involved In Starbucks’ Racial Bias Education Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com