Starbucks closed 800 stores today for racial bias education day after 2 Black men were arrested a couple months ago in Philadelphia. During the training they will see a message from Common, Eric Holder and other famous people. Many are hoping that in this training it will help in the effort to address racial bias.
Serena Williams just revealed her new sneaker. The tennis star put her signature on the tongue and laces of the shoe and will be sold for $120. NBA fans get ready because the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors are headed to the NBA finals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Black Reporter Challenges Vladimir Putin Over Black Lives Matter Jab
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- LeBron James Criticizes NBA’s Condensed Schedule Following Kawhi Leonard’s ACL Injury
- Congress Officially Makes Juneteenth A National Holiday Beginning This Year
- Justice For Mikayla Miller: Black And Brown Politicians Demand Independent Investigation Into Teen’s Death
- Here Is The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW
The Famous People Involved In Starbucks’ Racial Bias Education Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com