Erica Campbell spoke about how she is normally in cheerleader mode, but right now she’s feeling a little low. She wants to take a break and knows that it can’t happen. Erica asked for super natural strength to help her with her sister wedding, write her book, perform and more.
She is so thankful that God is not allowing her to quit and won’t put it in her heart. Erica mentioned that she is going to get things done and believe that God will get her the strength she needs. Sometimes we want to quit, but just know God will keep us going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- D.C. Police Release Footage of Council Candidate Carjacking at NE Gas Station [Video]
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #3
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #2
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #1
- Lusia Harris, 1st Woman Drafted By NBA Team, Dies At 66
- Gov. Hogan Shares Budget, Pledging Billions In Tax Cuts & Billions For Education
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Florida Bill Being Pushed To Help White People Feel Less “Discomfort” During Lessons About Historic Racism
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
Ericaism: I Don’t Have Quit In Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com