Erica Campbell spoke about how when she goes on Instagram her timeline is filled with love and lot of couples she knows. So many of her friends are married and publicly display the love they share with their spouse and it’s beautiful to see.
When you follow people that talk negative about love it sometimes can change your outlook on it. Erica doesn’t want that to consume you and mentioned that maybe you should change your circle. She also expressed to not let some bash things you might want.
Surround yourself with couples that love each other and even more positive shows about love. She spoke about how marriage isn’t perfect, but it is an amazing thing God has put in place. If love is what you want go after it and don’t let people push want you want away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)
- TIME Reveals the 2022 TIME 100 Next List of the World’s Rising Stars
- HIP HOP TRAILBLAZERS ATTEND “BET HIP HOP AWARDS” 2022 TAPED AT THE COBB ENERGY CENTER IN ATLANTA, GA
- LALAH AND DONNY HATHAWAY “THIS CHRISTMAS”
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCH SECOND SEASON OF GOOD WORDS WITH KIRK FRANKLIN
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Making Him Happy (Oct. 3rd)
- Quartet Gospel Star KEITH “WONDER BOY” JOHNSON Dies Suddenly at 50
- Money Monday With Clyde Anderson: Top Three Habits That Are Preventing You From Creating Wealth
Love Talking: Get Some Great Love Examples In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com