Do you hold your loved ones accountable for their actions? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we have to be honest with people we love. We overlook their actions and what they do, but it doesn’t help them.
If you love them you will help them change. Erica wants you to call them and pray for them. Take a gentle approach and the change will start. Call them out on what they’ve done and make sure we keep helping each other.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Shirley Caesar Talks About Finding Good Amid COVID-19, Overcoming Racism
- Will It Work? CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge
- Amy Cooper AKA “Central Park Karen” Will Be Charged With Filing A False Police Report
- Maryland Biotech Companies Helping Develop COVID-19 Vaccine
- Rickey Smiley Challenges Black Communities ‘To Get These Hoodlums Out’ After Daughter’s Shooting
- Police Chief Defends New York Cop Shown Kneeling On Black Man’s Head In Viral Arrest Video
- Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food
- Jeff Johnson On How White Supremacy Impacts The Community and How To Fight It [WATCH]
- Counselor Yunetta Spring On How To Deal With PTSD After Traumatic Events [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Why #BlackOutDay2020 Is Important To The Community [WATCH]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com