Community Voices host Ron Holland talks with the founders of the local organization Black Business Social on to how encourage more entrepreneurship in the Black communities. How to create a curriculum that caters to business ownership and alternatives to just going to a traditional secondary school for education.
Catch Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Kirk Franklin Brings Gospel’s Biggest & Brightest Stars Together For The Second Annual Exodus Music and Arts Festival [Video]
- #BlackGirlMagic: Graduate Receives Master’s Degree, Law Degree In Same Week
- GirlTrek Movement Inspires Black Women To Take Charge Of Their Health
- Black Male Media Project Empowers Black Men To Reclaim Their Narratives
- Rolling Thunder’s Last Ride
- Scripture For The Week “Who Is Your God?”
- Prayer Requests “Pray For Our Families”
- Sunday School Review “A Brand New Life In Christ”
- 14-Year-Old Sydney Wilson Becomes Youngest Student Accepted Into Spelman
- Mary Winston Becomes The First Black Woman To Lead A Fortune 500 Company Since Ursula Burns
[WATCH] How Do We Encourage Black Entrepreneurship In The Black Communities? was originally published on Praisecharlotte.com