Sports Journalist Jemele Hill has carefully navigated the male dominated sports industry with a certain amount of class and sass, which is why the NABJ has been named the historical organization’s 2018 Journalist of the Year.
Ms. Hill stays true to form and displays her signature honest style on a variety of topics this morning on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell. On NFL’s new National Anthem policy, she waves a disapproving finger blaming the National Football league for putting players in a position that leaves their “manhood tested”!
Plus, comedian Griff proves he’s on the wrong side of the game when he tries to batter Jemele in a Michigan State vrs Michigan in a collegiate spirit battle for the ages. Jemele Hill proves she’s no pushover when it comes to Big 12 Dominance.
There’s no doubt why the NABJ choose her as 2018 Journalist of the year!
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- What’s The Tea: Kelly Price Shares An Update On Her Health
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – Who or What Is The Villain in Your Life’s Story
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- L.A. County Wants Proof Of Vanessa Bryant’s ‘Severe Emotional Distress’ Caused By Cops Leaking, Sharing Kobe’s Crash Photos
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – You’re “Aha Moment” Is On The Way (Day #1)
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Community Affairs Show: Life Coach, Gail Crowder Shares The Importance of October Initiatives