3. Split ends
While there’s really no remedy to combat split ends outside of a trim, there are ways to prevent them. Coconut oil is a preventative method on wet hair in deep conditioning because the texture of it helps detangle hair that otherwise might break off. Dabbing a little coconut oil on dry hair ends also creates a protective barrier to prevent split ends.
– Unrefined virgin coconut oil is the best for bodily usage. It’s natural and isn’t bleached or deodorized like the refined option. Recommended: Spectrum’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ($8).
– Store coconut oil in a cool, dark place for easy scooping (i.e. cabinet or pantry)
READ MORE ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- East Baltimore Rapper Killed In Double Shooting At Essex Apartment Complex
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Massive Explosion In NW Houston Damages Buildings, Homes & More [VIDEO]
- TRIED IT: Mielle’s Honey & Ginger Flexible Hold Edge Gel Is The Truth
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne