3. Split ends
While there’s really no remedy to combat split ends outside of a trim, there are ways to prevent them. Coconut oil is a preventative method on wet hair in deep conditioning because the texture of it helps detangle hair that otherwise might break off. Dabbing a little coconut oil on dry hair ends also creates a protective barrier to prevent split ends.
– Unrefined virgin coconut oil is the best for bodily usage. It’s natural and isn’t bleached or deodorized like the refined option. Recommended: Spectrum’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ($8).
– Store coconut oil in a cool, dark place for easy scooping (i.e. cabinet or pantry)
READ MORE ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Voting By Mail In Maryland: What You Need To Know [Watch]
- Cheryl Jackson Exclusive VIP Chat With CeCe Winans [Watch Live]
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- ‘Racist Bigot’ Trump Supporter Who Killed BLM Protester Dies By Suicide