Authorities evacuate residents from an apartment building in Northeast, after a large tree fell onto the building.
Residents at an apartment building in the area of 1200 block Queen St. have been evacuated to an adjacent building, following severe thunderstorms. Firefighters are checking for any structural damage to building.
No reported injuries.
- Starbucks Reveals First Accessible Store In D.C.
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- Virginia Senate Considers Bill To Cover College Housing Costs For Foster Youth
- DC’s Daily Rider Bike Shop Burglarized For The 3rd Time
- Maryland Fisherman Shatters State Record With Massive Rainbow Trout Catch: ‘Feels Good’
- Drivers Registering Cars In Virginia To Avoid Insurance Cost In Their Home States
- Sticky Fingers To Close Due To Crime Surge On H Street
- Become A Partner In Hope With St. Jude & Praise 104.1
- BREAKING: 3 Police Officers Shot In SE DC While Serving Animal Cruelty Warrant
- DC Ranks 2nd In US Cities For Traffic Congestions
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
A Tree In NE DC Fell On Apartments & Cars Causing For Evacuation After Storm was originally published on woldcnews.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know - Held in His Hand (Jan. 24th)
BREAKING: 3 Police Officers Shot In SE DC While Serving Animal Cruelty Warrant
Text & Title 1-28-24
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners