In an unfortunate incident today, Parkdale High School became the backdrop of a distressing altercation involving parents. The Prince George’s County Police Department (@PGPDNews) swiftly responded to the scene to de-escalate the situation.
Reports indicate that a dispute between parents escalated into a physical confrontation, prompting the urgent deployment of additional law enforcement units. In response to the escalating situation, a “signal 13” request was made to ensure a swift and comprehensive response.
Further details about the incident and any potential charges are pending investigation by law enforcement.
source: The DMV Daily
- Here’s How You Could Get A Free Lyft Ride In Maryland This Holiday Season
- Washington Wizards Deni Avdija Disappointed In DC Sports Fan Culture But Has Hopes On Improvement
- 24/7 Speed Cameras To Be Installed At 21 New Locations In Bowie For Safer Driving
- Students At 8 D.C. Middle Schools Qualify For $22K College Scholarships
- Maryland Care Worker Sentenced For Leaving Man With Autism Alone in Stolen Van
- Coppin State University Launches Housing Initiative For Low-Income Students
- Northern Virginia Teen’s Cancer Treatment Soap Earns National Science Prize
- Governor Wes Moore’s Vision For Graduates Comes To Life Through Groundbreaking Program
- Montgomery Country Seeks Volunteers To Assist Eligible Residents File Income Taxes For 2023
- WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Chaos Erupts At Parkdale High School Dispute Turns Physical was originally published on kysdc.com
Bishop Carlton Pearson Headed For Divorce
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
Top 10 Gospel Christmas Songs
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
3 ‘Karens’ And A ‘Karen’ Cop: These Viral Videos Show Why Racial Profiling Reports Still Matter
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer