At first glance you think Amish Mafia is staged. It’s stage until you see a guy take a baseball bat out and break someone’s tail light. The first time you see these guys take out baseball bats you realize that there is a sub culture we know nothing about!he Discovery Channel’s hit series, Amish Mafia follows “Lebanon Levi” and three assistants who work to protect the Amish community through any means necessary.
Is it real or fake? Well, the arrest records are proof that there is something going on that is real.
- Lebanon Levi: “Lebanon” is the nickname of Levi King Stoltzfus. Within the show, his surname has not been disclosed, and is masked whenever mentioned. Levi has been arrested multiple times for drunk driving. He is also a member of the local fire department.
- Alvin: Alvin Stoltzfus Lantz is Levi’s “main assistant”, who is soft-spoken but has a loud personality.
- Jolin: Jolin is portrayed as a Mennonite, and he can therefore accomplish certain tasks that the crew cannot, due to the restrictions by which Amish people must abide.
- John: John Freeman Schmucker is Esther’s brother and the newest member of Levi’s group. He is mischievous, and the son of the former leader of the alleged Amish mafia.
- Esther: Esther Freeman Schmucker knows Levi sees her as more than a friend, and she uses this knowledge to lead Levi on, to the benefit of her brother.
The show can be viewed on the Discovery Channel on Tuesday nights. Check your local listings for times.
Most Dangerous Religious TV Show Ever: Amish Mafia was originally published on elev8.com