Last week Omarosa Manigault Newman made headlines after she was let go from the White House. Everyone spoke about Manigault and shared their thoughts about it. Even co-host Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” had some words to say about the situation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After they spoke about Manigualt, Roberts said on-air, “She says she has a story to tell and I’m sure she will be selling that story. Yeah. Bye, Felicia.” Following this according to Page Six, Manigualt said, “That was petty. It’s a Black woman civil war.” Manigualt claimed she left the White House because of the lack of diversity as well as other opportunities. Guess we will just wait to see what happens next.
- Make a Difference Community Day
- Obama Wants To See More Women Get Into Politics: ‘Men Have Been Getting On My Nerves’ Lately’
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
All The Times We Watched Omarosa Exit Stage Left [PHOTOS]
1. The Clinton White House1 of 6
2. “The Apprentice” Season 1 (2004)2 of 6
3. “Fear Factor ” Season 5 (2005)3 of 6
4. “The Apprentice” Season 7 (2008)4 of 6
5. “The Apprentice” Season 13 (2013)5 of 6
6. The Trump White House6 of 6
Omarosa Calls Robin Roberts “Petty” For Her “Bye Felicia” Comments [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com