Rev. Dr. William Barber III has never been one from holding back his thoughts and feelings. According to Alernet, Graham was recently on “AM Joy” with Joy Reid and spoke about evangelical televangelist Billy Graham’s son, Franklin Graham defending President Donald Trump.
He said during the show, “What we see here is a mass coverup by so-called white evangelicalism that’s more about, as I’ve said before, cash than Christ. It’s heavily funded, you see Franklin Graham saying we have a sin problem. We do. But it’s not what they’re talking about.” Barber then spoke about the attacks on Muslims, healthcare, the LGBT community and more.
Barber even spoke about how these attacks are a sin. He ended by saying, “It’s just wrong what he’s saying. Actually, I would say to my brother Franklin Graham, he needs to stop lying, tell the truth and not being bought off or paid or whatever is causing him to misrepresent the faith like that.”
- Joe Jackson Reportedly Hospitalized Due To Terminal Cancer
- Separated Mother And Son Reunited At Baltimore Airport After Being Apart For Over A Month
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- ‘White Civil Rights Rally’ Headed To Washington, D.C. In August
- The Washington Wizards Select Oregon Guard/Forward Troy Brown, Jr.
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement