GRIFF says he has completed his Cali Worship Fast, which required him to stay away from meats, sweets and alcohol. He reflects on the clarity he has felt he has felt over the last 21 days. But now that the fast is over, he can have a little treat every now and again. Yesterday, he says, he had a piece of chocolate for the first time in those 21 days, and it was such a magical moment that he had to close his eyes.
Today, he is so overwhelmed with gratitude about that experience that he had to pray about it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this hilarious clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Illinois School Made Black Students Pretend To Be Slaves For An ‘Underground Railroad Simulation’
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Police Commissioner Finally Apologizes To The Two Men Arrested At Starbucks And We’re Calling BS
- Here’s What We Know About The National School Walkout Against Gun Violence
- How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE]
- TIME 100 Forgot These Black Folks: Full List Of ‘Most Influential’ People
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements