Rachel Crooks name might sound very familiar. Crooks is one of the several women that have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment. According to Vice News, she as well as other women have announced that their running for office.
Crooks spoke out and claimed that while working in Trump Tower in 2005 he kissed her without permission. She shared her story right before the election and is now running for state legislature in Ohio. Crooks said, “I think my voice should have been heard then, and I’ll still fight for it to be heard now. Americans are really upset with politics as usual, and I want to be a voice for them.”
Crooks has support from the Ohio’s Democratic party and so many others. If she wins she will go against two-term Republican Rep. Bill Reineke. We wish Rachel Crooks the best of luck.
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)
- TIME Reveals the 2022 TIME 100 Next List of the World’s Rising Stars
- HIP HOP TRAILBLAZERS ATTEND “BET HIP HOP AWARDS” 2022 TAPED AT THE COBB ENERGY CENTER IN ATLANTA, GA
- LALAH AND DONNY HATHAWAY “THIS CHRISTMAS”
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCH SECOND SEASON OF GOOD WORDS WITH KIRK FRANKLIN
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Making Him Happy (Oct. 3rd)
- Quartet Gospel Star KEITH “WONDER BOY” JOHNSON Dies Suddenly at 50
- Money Monday With Clyde Anderson: Top Three Habits That Are Preventing You From Creating Wealth