Actress Kim Fields chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new book, “Blessed Life: My Surprising Journey of Joy, Tears, and Tales from Harlem to Hollywood.” Kim calls it an “active reflection” on 40 years in the business, and 48 years of life. She calls it a “highlight reel for God,” because of all the things He has done for her. Still, she explains, everything hasn’t been great all the time, and she wanted to bring up some of the things she hasn’t talked about over the years.
Kim talks about still being in full swing of her career while writing the book, and why it shouldn’t be looked at as a mark of retirement. She explains how she made sure to include the fun of all these pop culture memories. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 4 Records ‘Black Panther’ Has Broken, So Far
- Kim Burrell Uninvited From Church Event Due To Comments On Homosexuality
- Sgt. La David Johnson’s Plans For His Family Were Tragically Cut Short
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Lebron James Has Words For Fox News Host Laura Ingraham: ‘I Am More Than An Athlete’
- You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Follow “God’s Plan”
- Study Shows Blacks Value Community Involvement More Than Whites
- Angela Davis’ Collection Of Work Will Live At Harvard University
- Black Mom Creates Party Supplies For Children Of Color
- This Video Will Make You Wish Children Ran The Country