Keshia Knight Pulliam along with several others have been making headlines on “Celebrity Big Brother.” Pulliam as well as Omarosa Manigault-Newman were nominated for eviction and normally people fight to stay on the show, but not Pulliam. In an emotional ending “The Cosby Show” actress told the housemates she wanted to leave.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Pulliam said, “I was ready to stay and fight but my breast milk supply has kind of been getting a little less. They asked me honestly and I was like, ‘You know, to tell you the truth, since you guys put me up on the block anyway, it’s time for me to go home. It’s time for me to make sure that Ella’s OK, ‘cause she is my priority.”
Thank you all for your support & well wishes!! There is no amount of money ever worth sacrificing her needs. When you become a mother your entire world shifts. Everything I do is for this little girl. I am grateful for the #BigBrother opportunity. However, nothing tops this feeling right here. Tonight I won!! My desire is always to be an example of #BlackGirlMagic because I have my little girl and millions of little girls around the word watching, learning & modeling my actions. This is BIGGER than me. #MommyAndEllaGrace #NormalizeBreastFeeding #FamilyOverEverything
While some fans are sad to see her go they understand what she had to do for her daughter. Pulliam posted a picture of her finally getting to hold her daughter and was so happy. In the post she said, “Thank you all for your support & well wishes!! There is no amount of money ever worth sacrificing her needs. When you become a mother your entire world shifts. Everything I do is for this little girl. I am grateful for the #BigBrotheropportunity. However, nothing tops this feeling right here. Tonight I won!!”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Spirit and Soul)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Emotions vs. Thoughts)
- Prince George’s County Officer Shot & Killed In Brandywine
- Christian Evangelist Rev. Billy Graham Has Passed Away At 99
- Protect Yourself From Flu Season With Southern Maryland Medical Group This Saturday!
- Bishop Dolly: What It Means To Be The Salt Of The Earth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Charlotte ‘Prosperity Preacher’ Reportedly Disappeared With Nearly Half A Million Dollars
- Could Teachers Walking Out Stop School Shootings?
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Nathan & David [EXCLUSIVE]