Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Where’s The Respect? Fox Shows Wrong Singer in RIP Aretha Franklin Graphic
- Gospel And Aretha: Aretha Franklin Worked Gospel And Her Faith Throughout Her Career
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix “Aretha Franklin” Tribute
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Remembering Aretha: Here Are 15 Of Her Best Moments On Video
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- Clive Davis, Diana Ross & More React to Aretha Franklin’s Death
- “The Queen Of Soul” Aretha Franklin Passes Away
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Sends Her Condolences To Aretha Franklin
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com