Author, actress, mother and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio with Erica Campbell. She talked about growing up in a family that loved the Lord and started her out in church at one year old. She recalls learning from their example after seeing that they really loved Jesus. She also expresses her intent to set that example for her sons, so they, too see the joy and integrity that comes from following Christ.
Priscilla talks about her event, “Awaken,” that she held in Dallas, during which Erica witnessed her pray for everything and everybody. She talks about the importance of keeping her ministry focused on the individual needs of all its people, rather than it becoming one uniform mass worship. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gabrielle Union Drops Her Fitness And Health Routine On Instagram
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Standing at the Last (June 22)
- Pharrell Surprises Five Students By Paying Off Their Student Debt At His ‘Something In The Water’ Festival
Priscilla Shirer On How She Learned From Her Parents’ Joy In Jesus [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com