In this Joy Living, Erica Campbell reminds us that laughter is good for your soul, like medicine. For that reason, it’s important to learn to laugh at yourself. There is always something to laugh about. Sometimes, when things don’t go the way you’ve planned, it’s better not to take your self so seriously, and to just laugh about it.
Laughter actually literally has chemical effects on our insides. It’s so good for you! So today, make sure you get a good belly laugh in, and keep the joy coming. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy In Funeral For Brianna Grier, Ben Crump To Deliver Call To Action
- Erica Campbell Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 13, 2022)
- Donald Trump Pleads The Fifth During Deposition With Black NY Attorney General
- LA Chargers Star JOE BARKSDALE Joins the Players Choir for ‘America’s Got Talent’ Live Shows!
- Global superstar Nicki Minaj to Receive Video Vanguard Award and Perform Live at 2022 “VMAS”
- Busta Rhymes to be Honored as a BMI Icon at the 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP Awards
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy (August 8th)
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Community Affairs Show: Alzheimer’s Association Presents the Stage Play “Unforgettable”
Joy Living: Get That Good Laugh Today [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com